guns always room for one more

So...you got your bank loan arraigned?
Hehe when I got the rifle it came with another damaged one for spares, a couple of years ago I managed to get enough parts to rebuild it so I have one with matching serial numbers still in its case and the rebuilt one that we used.

Ammo has not been too much of a problem, I purchased a bulk lot (about 5k rounds) of Prvi partizan 7.92X33 for I think it was $2000 when I got the rifles.

Over the last couple of years I have been picking up a few more modern rifles one of which was an AWM 338 (L115-A3) and he has been fascinated with that ever since it showed up but I can't let him loose with that so we thought a lever action .22 LR would be a little cooler than your standard semi-auto 22.
The .22 first gun I shot. I still remember that day.

The .22 first gun I shot. I still remember that day.
Mine was an Enfield.303 cut down as a hunting rifle but what got me into collecting was inheriting an FNAB-43 and a Walther that my father had "liberated" in Italy at the end of WWII.
To keep them I had to get a collectors licence, after that I went a bit crazy and ended up with about 110 firearms which I have slowly reduced to less than 20.
I had always wanted an STG and one came up in Finland about 8 years ago which is the one I have.

Mine was an Enfield.303 cut down as a hunting rifle but what got me into collecting was inheriting an FNAB-43 and a Walther that my father had "liberated" in Italy at the end of WWII.
To keep them I had to get a collectors licence, after that I went a bit crazy and ended up with about 110 firearms which I have slowly reduced to less than 20.
I had always wanted an STG and one came up in Finland about 8 years ago which is the one I have.
I'ma try the STG but my favorite is the M1911 but I really want to try the M1 Garand

Back