Gunman in Maryland.

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
I was watching the discovery channel, when I looked on line and noticed the hostage situation unfolding on NBC news online, a gunmen armed with a firearm and multiple improvised explosives, walked into the Discovery Headquarters near the D.C. city limits and took three hostages.

He was terminated by police, when authorities after three hours of negotiation felt that the hostages where in critical danger. No civilians have been reported injured out of the 1900 discovery workers in the building.

So IMF what do you have to comment on the incident?

Yeah I seen pieces of it, I'm glad they got em. Did they ever say why he did it?

Last edited:
Some environmentalist nut job, Liberty. Claimed Discovery Channel was ruining the environment with their shows like John and Kate Plus 8. Said they should be running shows that promote sterilization and infertility. LOL

Crazy Asian. Heh.

I didn't even know the Discovery Channel was still on the air until now. Yep. I pay attention. LOL I'm glad they got him and no one was hurt. Well except for him. I guess they shot him. But the hostages are okay, I heard, which is a good thing.

Yea, seems to be a trend here, I think these guys who do things like this have not found the medium of cold beer.

Back