~ Gun sounds ?

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
Does any1 know where I can hear gun sounds? like gun shot sounds of any type of guns?

I prefer ww2 guns but any would do. thanx

:rambo:

good idea.. a firing range, but then I wont be able to hear a wide variety of weapon shots.

I was more thinking of an internet site.. know any any1 ?

thanx

No recording of a gunshot sounds like it does in real life.
The only way to hear "the real thing" is to be there.

Better yet volunteer to work in the butts party of you local rifle club, hear the boom, and the crack as the round passes over your head. That is what a gunshot really sounds like.

As AussieNick (aka FrenchPierre to his closest friends) said a recording will not do it justice. You must hear it live to differentiate the minute differences innate to each individual firearm. The easiest way I can think of for you would be to find a local avid collector of firearms, break into his house and try ravaging his wife, then as you run off into the night try to take mental notes of the various different sounds you hear coming from behind you.
:lol:

Bear in mind that the sound of the weapon also varies depending on which end of the weapon you are when it is fired.
8)

Try Hyson Green,Nottingham:Moss side,Man(gun)chester:Murder mile,Hackney,London or St.Pauls,Bristol on a saturday night. Find somewhere high to listen from(use a directional microphone to record) and wait. You will hear 9mils from pistols,shotgun reports and sometimes auto fire.Luckily it is usually just young idiots trying to compensate for their inadequately sized genitals by discharging their weapons but if you are lucky you may hear the report of a ssg sniper rifle as an officer despatches one of these amateur gunmen.

lolz, oookay, ill do that if am there!

and about the earlier fellas. I got a question:

are the gun sounds in the games kind of acurate? say for example Call Of Duty / medal of honor etc...?

Back