gun safety. ouch!

--

July 21st, 2006  
istealfreefood

Topic: gun safety. ouch!

this isnt exactly military, but its a policeman teaching gun safety. just one way to remember to always make sure multiple times that the gun is unloaded.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=shoot+himself
July 21st, 2006  
Rabs

5.56 thats quite a tan you got there.
July 21st, 2006  
5.56X45mm

Ain't me, the DEA in question is now sueing the DEA because he says that since they released the video. He's been the laughing stock of the Law Enforcement community.

Guess who one the suit. The Federal Government (DEA). They told me not to shoot himself next time.

Here is a another one of some idiot shooting himself.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=shoot+himself
--
July 21st, 2006  
The Cooler King

That reminds me of the guy from Band of Brothers, I think it was Hoobler. All he wanted was a Luger. When he finally got one off a dead Kraut somewhere around Bastogne, he was in his foxhole playing with it and he shot himself in the leg. If I recall correctly, he didn't make it.
July 21st, 2006  
Fox

Yes, I remember that scene, King. Never play with the gun...mainly pistol. And don't point at yourself or anybody.
July 21st, 2006  
Missileer

I carry a .22 long rifle slug in my left thigh from my own stupidity of not checking a pistol before handling it. It's a tough, and expensive, way to learn gun safety but I'll never forget it.

Signed: Stupid
July 23rd, 2006  
moving0target

When I was a kid, I watched a gentleman take a .22 slug to the shin from an "unloaded" pistol. Really pounded the "it's always loaded" creed home.
July 24th, 2006  
Fox

I watched my brother pumped his BB gun like 10 times or less. And he shot his left thumb. What an idiot brother I have LOL....Inside of his thumb still has a BB ball.