Gun and knife murders up in UK... so much for gun bans preventing murders lol

Thanks. Got a new torch today, a massive 4D model. Will be carried as "self protection".

Not the smartest move to possibly start a fight with a group of asshats that get into fights often.

A Torch isn't going to solve your problems. What about OC/CS Spray? Can a Brit legally own and carry that for self defense? If you can it's far more effective for self defense and it's only a self defense weapon.

Best thing to do is walk away from a fight. You win them by not getting into them.

no-one cares.

put simply, that's how it feels on the street.

We need to have more youngsters like you coming forward, telling it as it is.

Our electorate, I am sure, is now becoming very uneasy, and must be a lot more focused. We have to practice death by ballot-box a lot more emphatically. Out with this lot, and if they don't come up with the goods, out with the next lot. Every election, national and local. Let them know of our intentions at all times. Get what we want, not what they want to dish out. Take away their pot of gold ambitions.

Not the smartest move to possibly start a fight with a group of asshats that get into fights often.

A Torch isn't going to solve your problems. What about OC/CS Spray? Can a Brit legally own and carry that for self defense? If you can it's far more effective for self defense and it's only a self defense weapon.

Best thing to do is walk away from a fight. You win them by not getting into them.

...Wait, haven't i already said i hate fighting, and i would much prefer to walk away but stab wounds ain't my taste?

...Wait, haven't i already said i hate fighting, and i would much prefer to walk away but stab wounds ain't my taste?

You have indeed Insomniac, your contribution on this thread has been very well explained as is perhaps the most relevant in the context of our dangerous streets for youngsters. You have the experience of the situation, and at last our people are taking a stance on it.

A little patience called for, perhaps ( if it's London) zero tolerance will now kick in. Meanwhile, keep safe and stay on the right side of the law.

Hey Perseus - Please don't make me stuggle! He-He.

Last edited:
Back