Gun Grab in N.O.

You're not going to fin FA weapons here without a $22k or more price tag and a Class III License, hoss.

Sorry to disappoint, but the liberal myths are just that: Myths.

Show me ONE crime committed with an automatic weapon in the last 20 years ASIDE from the Hollywood bank attempt.

They require a tax stamp and are ridiculously high priced considering how much it costs to manufacture them, but criminals obviously don't need licenses to buy rifles converted to full-auto, smuggled into the country, or stolen from legal owners.

And it makes sense that crimes are rarely committed with rifles because they are heavy and difficult to conceal and no one but a maniac intends to get in a gunfight with cops.

You're not going to fin FA weapons here without a $22k or more price tag and a Class III License, hoss.

Sorry to disappoint, but the liberal myths are just that: Myths.

Show me ONE crime committed with an automatic weapon in the last 20 years ASIDE from the Hollywood bank attempt.

Wouldn't that indicate that the automatic weapon ban worked?

They require a tax stamp and are ridiculously high priced considering how much it costs to manufacture them, but criminals obviously don't need licenses to buy rifles converted to full-auto, smuggled into the country, or stolen from legal owners.

I remember being at a gun show in Phoenix back in about 2000 - 2001 and listening to a guy discussing the process of converting MSA's in fully autos it was fun until he started going on about militias at which point my eyes glazed over, he did manage to sell the wife a magazine loader though (which she has never used).

Last edited:
I don't mean this to be bad or new news to anyone, but there are a lot of semi-autos that can easily be converted to full auto. One I know for sure about is the M1 Carbine. Why someone would want to do it is beyond me.

I don't mean this to be bad or new news to anyone, but there are a lot of semi-autos that can easily be converted to full auto. One I know for sure about is the M1 Carbine. Why someone would want to do it is beyond me.

Why risk ten years in Fed prison when you can just bump fire?

In the history of the NFA law (1933-Today). Only two.... thats right TWO legally owned NFA Automatic Weapons were used int he commission of a crime.

The FN FAL only needs a 1/4' of matchstick jammed under the sear, about ten seconds work if the match is already broken:).

A more satifactory method is to aquire a spare selector lever and file a new Auto flat on it then grind off the stop that prevents rotation to the Auto position.

Viola!! all done.

Back