Guess what movie this quote is from?

gladius

If you find yourself riding in green fields with sun in your face,
do not be troubled,
for you are in Elysium
and you're already dead!

...What we do in life, echos for enternity.

Anyone care to guess, or leave on of your own from a popular movie and have us guess ( just don't make it too obscure, no one we be able to ever guess then ).

Gladiator

It is pre-battle words from Gladiator if I'm not mistaking?

"Ah, ah, Don't give me attitude sir. "

In the year of our lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom.

gladiator. good movie. my favorite movie quote is "the war was being run by a bunch of four star clowns who were going to give the whole circus away."

Stafford911 said:
Navy Does the flying we do the dying

It's Starship Troopers, folks.

"What do you need to explain? The Hula Shirts you were wearing...... or the seven planes you shot down?"

I dont wanna get my head shot off in some far away land because you dont abla....comprendez

( Bad spelling i know)

the Last 3 unanswered are:
Heartbreak Ridge
Platoon
Full Metal Jacket

"It ain't dere it's dear and Sara don't have no to r's.... Damn you dumb King" "It don't matter. she don't read too good no how"

Quote 1 - "Did you engage hostiles?" "I vaporized hostiles!"

Quote 2 - "You took out a heilocopter with a patrol car!"

Quote 3 - "I've always liked you Navy boys, anytime we need to go and fight you give us a ride." (Not sure if it's exact)

1) Navy Seals
2) Die Hard 4.0
3) A Few Good Men

1) Yeah. That sounds like a really good deal. But I got a better one. How about... I give you the finger... and you give me my phone call?

2) Heed my warning: do not proceed. For this room can either be you sanctuary, or it can be your grave. The choice is yours.

3) Wait, you just can't climb in the ring with Ali 'cause you think you box!

Back