Guess what movie this quote is from?

well since its been 3 days since a quote, if its all right i think i got a pretty easy one...famous movie, WWII movie heres the quote...

"Come up a better way to knock the tracks off a tank? ... I'm all ears."

OK, how about this one?
"We see our role as essentially defensive in nature. While our armies are advancing so fast and everyone's knocking themselves out to be heroes, we are holding ourselves in reserve in case the Krauts mount a counteroffensive which threatens Paris... or maybe even New York. Then we can move in and stop them. But for 1.6 million dollars, we could become heroes for three days. "

I like the 75mm rounds loaded with paint and Donald Sutherlands "It akes beautiful colors."

"Baa Baa. That's the sound of a lamb being sacrificed."

It's the napalm -- it's causing the wind -- ruining my perfect left. The napalm -- ruin -- napalm. my perfect left -- my perfect
left point break -- napalm. Listen Im sorry.

that old black and white one s its name....
ummm
umm
gone with the wind i think...
or wuthering heights...
but it was Clarke gable i think...
dam young person dementia

yerp it ws the first one=]

Last edited:
'You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your f*cking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.' The book is better than the movie, both have the same tittle.

Fight Club.

Correct. Now: "If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything, I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now, do you understand everything I've said? 'Cause if you don't, I'll kill ya." Take a guess!

Back