Guerila fighting

Ok ppl I have an idea and alot of you might think it realy insane but listen.
In Iraq, we should have men drive around one city with loud speakers tell all non-combat personel/civilians to evactuate the city give them say 72 hrs. Next bomb the every living shit I mean completly carpet bomb the cities.
Then after all that, the next day, if the guerillas wanna keep going, send in in the marines all infantry clear out every building or if as much as one shot comes from a building shell it to the ground and fight regardless of casualties until every guerilla fighter is dead or captured. do this to one city, and threaten the rest with the same treatment. I can assure you theyll stop. And if they dont i dont know what to tell you they are some extremely fanatic losers. :m16shoot:

Report to the Welcoming Center immediately and post an introduction, Spetznas. And read the forum rules.

Next bomb the every living shit I mean completly carpet bomb the cities
Leave a whole vilage/city/country homeless cuz of the few rebells................not sure that it would work properly :?

Marksman said:
Next bomb the every living shit I mean completly carpet bomb the cities
Leave a whole vilage/city/country homeless cuz of the few rebells................not sure that it would work properly :?
Don't think that would hold up with the Geneva convention..... You can't just go in and shoot at everything that moves.

Spetznas07 said:
In Iraq, we should have men drive around one city with loud speakers tell all non-combat personel/civilians to evactuate the city give them say 72 hrs. Next bomb the every living shit I mean completly carpet bomb the cities.
Then after all that, the next day, if the guerillas wanna keep going, send in in the marines all infantry clear out every building or if as much as one shot comes from a building shell it to the ground and fight regardless of casualties until every guerilla fighter is dead or captured. do this to one city, and threaten the rest with the same treatment. I can assure you theyll stop. And if they dont i dont know what to tell you they are some extremely fanatic losers. :m16shoot:

It would totally destroy Iraq, I don't agree! We didn't came there to destroy it, but to liberate it ;)
Geneva convention, nobody almost ever respected that ;) , but now we live in civilised world. Yes nobody can go into city/village and kill anything that moves, except of course: terrorists(all kinds, including albanian), neo-nazis, and some tribes in Amason and in central/south Africa.

??????????

Patriot07 said:

wasn't that tried at place's like monte cassino and starlingrad in ww2?
bomb the :cen: out of every thing, block the roads so that your armour cant move then spend the next few months in static warfare or house to house fighting?
or you could try the somme way constant artillery that couldn't penetrate the under ground areas where many of the germans where housed; that way worked really well ;)
heavy bombing and artillery is real useful but it can also create great defensive positions to; the quicker infantry are on the ground the quicker it should be over, at least that would be the theory. (no offence intended to those in the art, navy and mechanized units)

I say do the evacuation but instead of the carpet bombing, just inspect every house from the borders too the middle of the city. While doing so sweep the enemy into a the middle. When the enemy is in the middle of the city use artillery, then eliminate the rest. :cowb:

Hey I got an idear, just post signs saying "All terrorists meet here at 1900." And then napalm them. Yeah......

Redneck said:
Hey I got an idear, just post signs saying "All terrorists meet here at 1900." And then napalm them. Yeah......
Now that's a great idea!! :D (tip: change "terrorist" into "freedom fighter" or whatever they call themselves these days...)

we are wee of course now,that idea of sweeping the town with troops inspecting every house is very costly and pretty much unefective option.There is no chance of total success if they call them selfs "guerilla"fighters at all

Uncle_Sam said:
There is absolutely no way to do that, unfortunately. If people regard you as a saviour you don't have any problems, but if people regard you as a conqueror then we have a big problem! There is only one sadistic way that would do the job: to kill them all, but thankfully we are not in the Nazi era ;)

"There is absolutely no way to do that, unfortunately."

"Uncle_Sam", that kind of attitude is the worst attitude to have, especially when a HUGE number of armed forces are in that exact situation this very minute, ALL OVER THE WORLD.

WRT "If people regard you as a saviour you don't have any problems"

Trust me, Armed Forces and their personnel ALWAYS have problems. ESPECIALLY when at war.

"people regard you as a conqueror then we have a big problem"

I'm sure that sentence ties in closely with what you said later on: "we are not in the Nazi era"

P.S. I fixed your spelling for you, too.

No worries Redneck, that's as far as I go in the public forum...

It's not as if I said anything unreasonable, now was it?

Back