Gruntbunker

Sooners1

Come on in and pop a squat. This site has been created for members of the Infantry profession, as well as those in Combat Arms. Even though I am a Marine, your branch of service does not matter. All are welcome.

Here is what we have so far:

Fallen Heroes - A page dedicated to the Marines from 1/2 who died on 23 March 2003.

Graphics Page - Several pages so far with more to come.

Photo Page - Photos from Operation Iraqi Freedom with more coming and planned pages on other topics.

Members Forum - Discussion area for tactics and general B.S

www.gruntbunker.com

Hi Sooners, Welcome to the forum. :D

You have some real interesting photos on your site.
Have you taken all of them??

Sorry, your post kind of slipped under the radar there somehow. Nice site, and welcome to the forum.

Hey Sooner, good site .. question for you, however. Do you verify your moderators? There is some misinformation/misconceptions floating about, so I'm curious if you actually check creds for those "in charge."

Sorry guys have been out of the loop for a while, way to many things goin on and tryin to help out with tons of other things. Thanks for the welcome and The mods on the site are friends of the site administration. How is everything goin here?
most of the pics on gruntbunker were taken by Mudwalker he is the administrator for the site. he is a year from retirement right now.

Rndersafe, what is up? Have you heard things that I havent? Let me know if you questions.

Back