Group of high school girls had pact to get pregnant -- and they did!

If they made the pact, they shouldn't be ALLOWED to give them up for adoption... Obviously they think they can handle raising a child, so let them give it a go. Then when things start getting really bad, have child services come in and take them away.

If they made the pact, they shouldn't be ALLOWED to give them up for adoption... Obviously they think they can handle raising a child, so let them give it a go. Then when things start getting really bad, have child services come in and take them away.

I don't agree. If someone is willing to give their child up for adoption, then let them. It saves tax dollars to let them willingly do it.

Because orphanages don't have enough on their plate without worrying about people with PLANNED pregnancies giving up their babies.........

Considering that these girls were most likely just looking for a loving family, I doubt they will give them up. I tried briefly to see if there was an update on the story. I couldn't find anything, though.

These girls are very weak. There's a good chance they'll give the babies up for adoption unless they're very good about giving each other enough peer pressure not to.

Back