Greetings

Doc.S

I am Doc.S and the nick I got from friends when I joined up for the Swe required military service 97. "Problem" was that I found my darling one weak before the big "D-day." I should have been in the army for 12 months on medical orderly ambulance duty. Well things had changed and I was not ready to take any chances with this girl. 12 months in the army and a distance of 200 + kilometres was a bit to far away, and for me it would been guard duty over the Midsummer's Eve and even more after that.

I would not have been able to come home under 2 months and I was just not ready for that one. Love can bee a powerful force sometimes. 1 weak later I was homepromised with an back injury. Well I had hope to return when the moment was ready but swe army was saving economy and I was never again called back. I haven´t tried to get back eather but I am thinking of joining the homedefence just for the heck of it. I like M90 and I like the military. Now I have my boots on the ground and know where I am. That was a different story when I was drafted.

I found this place by mere accident. So now you know a little bit of me... And yes one more thing. I am interested in foreign tanks and armoured personel carriers. I am not to interested in western technology and weapons. Exotic weapons from Russia and Ukraine and other former east states are interesting because there are not much about them in any books for sale and you don´t see them to often on television either. So im sorry all out there with M1, Challengers, Leopard, Leclerc, Ariete. I find T-72M2, M-84A4, T-84 Oplot, T-80,T-90, BMP-2-3, BTR-T, BMD-3 and BTR-70-80-90 BTR-90A and BTR-90M so much more interesting.

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Hello Darkmb101 Im just fine thanks and thanks for wellcoming over here. I hope Im not going to tripple of any landmines with my mear precense as an homepromised medical orderly. And for the record If there are any guys from I13 Falun Sweden 1997 captain H was a great officer and I got my Mora when I was sent home, thank´s for handling over your extra AK5 to me when all the others just jamed for me. Just in case if he is here :lol:

Cheers:
Doc.S

He,he.... :coffee: Thanks nulli secundus

4.24 in the morning over here....

Cheers:
Doc.S

Thanks Mark Conley for the adress :m1: that was a great site!
This is one of the reasons I got in to this community. In hope to find out more about this I have to say exotic tanks and equipment. ;)

Sincerly:
Doc.S

Thanks 782.matt so you want to join the marines? Well that was a dream for me too when I was in your age. Problem was I am im born in sweden. But got relatives in Chisholm Minnesota, Texas and California just the wrong family tree :)

Cheers:
Doc.S

Thanks Redneck

Sir I have to say that there is alot of interesting topics on this forum. It is so much I have to take several days just to go look into all of this. I have sent my 2 cents on the Military Hardware, Military Gear and Technology topic What is your Favorite Knife? :lol:

Yes Mora is a great tool, but for combat well there I have one US made "sidearm" and the US army Hand-To-Hand Fighting manual ST 31-204 Karate/ Tae-Kwon-Do to my help for developing my reflex actions if I ever would be in such a situation that I have to protect/defend myself on homeground or abroad :cowb:

Cheers:
Doc.S

Doc.S said:
Thanks 782.matt so you want to join the marines? Well that was a dream for me too when I was in your age. Problem was I am im born in sweden. But got relatives in Chisholm Minnesota, Texas and California just the wrong family tree :)quote]

Being from Sweden doesn't disqualify you from joining the Corps. Alls ya gotta do is come to the US.

Why I didn´t came to USA .... Dad.... Over and Out.... :lol:

In the environment in which I growed up there would not be any crazy move outs. It was the farm and the family. Well.... :cen:

But Im still here only cause Im to old and to poor for a move out I think. But If this Bin Ladin figure would turn up in this regions. I know one that will make an "anonymous" phone call to the US ambassy, and than if not for my own, I would try to get him out of here silent and smoth. Because there are some people here that would not like an lift off from this country if that man was found here. :firedevi: A possible US citizenship and 25-26 million cash and no more sweden for me and my family. Or there is another way too. I win a lot of money and we just move home where we belong. :sleep: In my dreams but there are dreams there....

Cheers:
Doc.S

Greetings fellow scandinavian.
Its really hard to be away form a loved one. I was away form my girlfriend a year. I had been with her for a moth. 2000 km (and still in Norway)... it sux :(

Hello Grimnar... Sir I can understand that... I didn´t have the opportunity to have a month with my wife before I got drafted. One weekend and then I was on my way. All respect to you... A whole bloody year... Well
Horrible... :( But know 8 years later I am a happy man, and I don´t think I couldn´t done a better choice than to hurt myself to get homepromissed. But still. If I had known what I know today I would have done my duty in the military service. There is still the Homeguard for me. Some experiance I do want in modern warfare even if I do get it in the Swe homeguard. :)

Cheers:
Doc.S

Tjenare Snauhi :)

Skönt att slippa engelskan en sväng :lol:
Tack ska du ha. Jag blir förvånad över alla dessa poster. Skitintressant för att vara ärlig. Jo jag har endel finne i mig själv. Valkiakoski och så morfars sida Karelen :) Så är jag gift med en halfinska också. The best :D Så jo... Snauhi vad jag blir mest förvånad över är hur taskigt informerade folk är. Eller man kanske inte ska se det som taskigt informerade utan mera nationalistiska även om det är helt okej.

Men man behöver inte bli en struts för det och bortse från fakta som finns tillgänglig. :?: Inte för att jag har några problem med det hela men endå. Det är en skitskojig plats och det är väl för att det är så många nationer och olika synvinklar som vävs in i sammanhanget som gör det hela så förbaskat skoj. Kul att höra av dig Snauhi bara att höra av dig över forumet om du vill snacka mer. :)

Ystävällisin terveisin:
Doc.S

Doc.S said:
Tjenare Snauhi :)

Skönt att slippa engelskan en sväng :lol:
Tack ska du ha. Jag blir förvånad över alla dessa poster. Skitintressant för att vara ärlig. Jo jag har endel finne i mig själv. Valkiakoski och så morfars sida Karelen :) Så är jag gift med en halfinska också. The best :D Så jo... Snauhi vad jag blir mest förvånad över är hur taskigt informerade folk är. Eller man kanske inte ska se det som taskigt informerade utan mera nationalistiska även om det är helt okej.

Men man behöver inte bli en struts för det och bortse från fakta som finns tillgänglig. :?: Inte för att jag har några problem med det hela men endå. Det är en skitskojig plats och det är väl för att det är så många nationer och olika synvinklar som vävs in i sammanhanget som gör det hela så förbaskat skoj. Kul att höra av dig Snauhi bara att höra av dig över
forumet om du vill snacka mer. :)

Ystävällisin terveisin:
Doc.S

ja de är ganksa nationalistiska de tror på allting som kommer i nyheterna..

Back