Greetings

--

July 1st, 2004  
Doc.S

Topic: Greetings

I am Doc.S and the nick I got from friends when I joined up for the Swe required military service 97. "Problem" was that I found my darling one weak before the big "D-day." I should have been in the army for 12 months on medical orderly ambulance duty. Well things had changed and I was not ready to take any chances with this girl. 12 months in the army and a distance of 200 + kilometres was a bit to far away, and for me it would been guard duty over the Midsummer's Eve and even more after that.

I would not have been able to come home under 2 months and I was just not ready for that one. Love can bee a powerful force sometimes. 1 weak later I was homepromised with an back injury. Well I had hope to return when the moment was ready but swe army was saving economy and I was never again called back. I havenīt tried to get back eather but I am thinking of joining the homedefence just for the heck of it. I like M90 and I like the military. Now I have my boots on the ground and know where I am. That was a different story when I was drafted.

I found this place by mere accident. So now you know a little bit of me... And yes one more thing. I am interested in foreign tanks and armoured personel carriers. I am not to interested in western technology and weapons. Exotic weapons from Russia and Ukraine and other former east states are interesting because there are not much about them in any books for sale and you donīt see them to often on television either. So im sorry all out there with M1, Challengers, Leopard, Leclerc, Ariete. I find T-72M2, M-84A4, T-84 Oplot, T-80,T-90, BMP-2-3, BTR-T, BMD-3 and BTR-70-80-90 BTR-90A and BTR-90M so much more interesting.

Cheers:
Doc.S

July 1st, 2004  
Darkmb101

aahh wassup doc? : nibbles on carrot: Welcome to the forum
July 1st, 2004  
Doc.S

Hello Darkmb101 Im just fine thanks and thanks for wellcoming over here. I hope Im not going to tripple of any landmines with my mear precense as an homepromised medical orderly. And for the record If there are any guys from I13 Falun Sweden 1997 captain H was a great officer and I got my Mora when I was sent home, thankīs for handling over your extra AK5 to me when all the others just jamed for me. Just in case if he is here

Cheers:
Doc.S

--
July 1st, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I knew you'd come. oh yeah welcome and enjoy your visits.
July 1st, 2004  
Doc.S

He,he.... Thanks nulli secundus

4.24 in the morning over here....

Cheers:
Doc.S

July 1st, 2004  
Mark Conley

guess you would really like this one..

http://www.battlefield.ru/gallery/gallery1.html

July 1st, 2004  
Doc.S

Thanks Mark Conley for the adress that was a great site!
This is one of the reasons I got in to this community. In hope to find out more about this I have to say exotic tanks and equipment.

Sincerly:
Doc.S
July 1st, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome Doc.S! 8)
July 1st, 2004  
Doc.S

Thanks 782.matt so you want to join the marines? Well that was a dream for me too when I was in your age. Problem was I am im born in sweden. But got relatives in Chisholm Minnesota, Texas and California just the wrong family tree

Cheers:
Doc.S

July 1st, 2004  
Redneck

Welcome to the forum, Doc, I hope you'll find it useful. Congratulations on your Mora.