Greetings

The_Satchmo

Hey there I am a 18 year old (19 in september) student at a local college, my plan is to get an associates in comp sci (about 30 units to go) and then enlist in the USAF as Security Forces (I hope I hope) then possibly finishing my bachelors degree and applying for OCS after I see the world :)

If anyone here is security forces or ex security forces feel free to email me at the_satchmoe@hotmail.com if you wanna chat or give some advice :)

I have been biking and doing pushups and situps, also most likely gonna get a Gym membership in the fall and start taking martial arts lessons (I heard that makes you more desireable as a SF, and it is a good skill to have in life too).

Hey there!

Hey Satchmoe (sorry if i spelled that wrong!)
So, Air Force, eh! Score! Me too! I'm going into Security Forces too and I'm leaving on August 24th to Lackland. When are you going? Well, I tried to email you but it didn't work, but if you ever want to chat on AIM, that's if you have it of course, my sn is laur7usaf. My email is laur7usaf@yahoo.com...hope to hear from you soon!
~Lauren

First off, welcome to the forum. I just got here myself so I really don’t have any valuable information to pass on.

Second, I would be more than happy to answer any and all questions pertaining to your future in the Air Force. I’m a SSgt in the Air Force. I’ve been active duty for five years now. To top it off, I’m a member of the Security Forces. Trust me; you’re making the right decision!

Hi Satch, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you can find the info you're looking for here. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Back