Greetings

System Bolaget

Greetings, friends.

Obviously, I am new here. I will begin by saying that I am looking forward to participating in the interesting discourse that I have perused thusfar while lurking in the forums.

Edit: I want to disclose that, although I am very interested in the Military, that I have never served in the Military.

Last edited:
:cheers: Systembolaget :cheers:

Great name.. :lol:

Welcome to the forums.
Are you from Sweden by the way?

For the non-Scandinavian members in here:
Systembolaget = Swedish state-controlled company for the sale of alcoholic beverages

:drunkb:

Welcome!

Welcome aboard, System Bolaget. Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself, that is the purpose of this thread.

Hey welcome aboard System Bolaget, how long did it take ya to find such a weird nick? Kidding. I'm the Italian Guy as you can see.
What exactly is it that draws your attention when it comes to the military?

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Redleg, something tells me you've seen that green sign before! lol I am American. I love going to Sweden and have been many times. I used to be nearly fluent but I lost a lot. Needless to say, I have been to many fine System Bolagets and will hopefully go again soon! ;-) Are you in Norige?

As I said, I am not nor have I been part of any military but I do hold a lot of respect for what they do and I am interested in this subject matter. History, Technology, Current events, etc. A lot of the stuff I see here.

I thought the same hehe till i saw the flag which made me really confused but I got the explenation to it so im good, great name and welcome! :)

Welcome, AChinese! Hung hao she ren she ning, Wo de panyo! Shen ren quai le!! Wo bou sho de zhong hua wha heng hao, cuh she wo deng i dien dien.. Wo she Mai guo ren, Wo tai tai, ta she Zhong hua ren! Ta she yea wo de Zhong hua de lao she! ;)

Back