Greetings

Fenrir

Hallo! I'm in the UK, no, am not in the miliatry (yet) but am considering ...

My interests includes outdoor activities (camping, hiking, climbing, snowshoeing), hunting, rifle shooting (modern and black powder), archery. Discovered this forum while looking for some quotes :wink: thought I'd join coz it looks like a place where I'd like to be ...

Thanks! I'm also member in some gun forums :wink:
I currently own a couple of martini-henry's (mk III and mk IV), chinese SKS, and a ruger mk 2 hand gun. They're not here with me in the UK (crazy gun laws more bother than it's worth) so I only get to play with my toys when I go home across the Big Puddle

Fenrir said:
I currently own a couple of martini-henry's (mk III and mk IV)
Welcome. We have a Martini-Henry as well. Not sure which one, though. Currently my dad owns it, and a few other rifles, but they'll get passed down to me. :D

Fenrir.....Greetings and welcome to the forums,,just what part of the military are you hoping to join

Thanks guys ...

I havent quite decided which area of the military I'd like to be as right now still trying to finish college (doctorate level - but I dont think academia life is for me).

I've put up some pics of what I look like in a pre-existing thread
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=143601&highlight=#143601

Am also member in canadiangunnutz.com and survivalbill.com

This may be a dumass question, but what are milbucks and how do I use em? :oops:

Cadet Chief Robot said:
Fenrir said:
I currently own a couple of martini-henry's (mk III and mk IV)
Welcome. We have a Martini-Henry as well. Not sure which one, though. Currently my dad owns it, and a few other rifles, but they'll get passed down to me. :D
Cool, If you can post some pics of it I'd be able to tell you which one it is :D

My interest in MH rifles stemmed from watching "Zulu" when I was about 6 yrs old ... I thought, "Wow, that's what a rifle should look like!" Am a happy bunny now I have a couple of my own.

Back