Greetings

OORAH

Hi,
My name is Brandon Lewis. I am fifteen years old, and I know what I would like to do with my life. My dream would be to lead men into combat in the USMC. My father served as a leatherneck in Vietnam. I am very proud to have a father that is a verteran. He has given me his Vietnam Service Medal and Ribbon, and I proudly display it in my room. I plan on going to West Point, or maybe the Citadel right out of High School.
I am a blackbelt in Taekwondo, a korean form of martial arts. I tested in 2003 for my first degree blackbelt, and I am testing in October, 2005 for my second degree. I am also a two time world champion breaker. I break boards and bricks at tournaments all over the US and Canada. I train in Iaido on the side, and love self defense. I am an Boy Scout, and am the Senior Patrol Leader of my home troop, 6650, out of the Iroqouis Trail Council in NY. I am a brotherhood member in the Order of the Arrow, and hope to achieve my Eagle Scout Rank in the summer of 2006. Thats pretty much all you need to know about me.

Welcome Aboard. Make sure to Check out Annapolis for USMC, and since you are my age its a perfect time to join a cadet program.

Back