greetings

erthwerm

Hi, I'm a current college student, and I'm graduating in 2006; heavily considering the United States Marine Corps. Just trying to find out as much information as possible before I go to a recruiter and sign on the dotted line. Anybody near Ann Arbor MI thinking of joining the Marines? If so, send me a message and we'll PT together or something.

Thanks, Missileer. I won't be bugging the Marines much if at all. Looking through this website, I can see it's preferred to research for myself. Just looking around. Thanks once again!

erthwerm said:
Thanks, Missileer. I won't be bugging the Marines much if at all. Looking through this website, I can see it's preferred to research for myself.

It's always best to try to seek out info yourself.
You can find a lot of info about the Marines in here if you use the forum search.
But feel free to post any questions you may have if you can't find the answer..

Welcome to the forums.. :)

Welcome to the forums, erthwerm. I too am from Michigan. Currently in Taylor. I am prior Air Force (3 yrs as a cop) 87-90. Good luck and make your decision carefully. :2guns:

Thanks, boom_er1. I will make sure to read the "contract" ten times backwards and forwards before I sign, so I know exactly what I'm getting myself into.

Back