Greetings from Golden, CO USA

TazKristi

Hello there. My name is Kristi, I handle Military/Government business for Spyderco Knives. I came across your site during a search. It looks like a really nice, informative place.

I'm really here just to read/research, but if I can ever help with anything related to Spyderco, I'd be happy to.

Most importantly, for those who have or are serving, thank you. You are appreciated.

Kristi

yes need help

Hello there. My name is Kristi, I handle Military/Government business for Spyderco Knives. I came across your site during a search. It looks like a really nice, informative place.

I'm really here just to read/research, but if I can ever help with anything related to Spyderco, I'd be happy to.

Most importantly, for those who have or are serving, thank you. You are appreciated.

Kristi

Hey Kristi
I am from South Africa and i do like spyderco knives but they are so over priced here i do like the civilian and the police knives how could i get them at reasonable price. i am in the military work and they are very tactical handy self defense knives.

Hey Kristi
I am from South Africa and i do like spyderco knives but they are so over priced here i do like the civilian and the police knives how could i get them at reasonable price. i am in the military work and they are very tactical handy self defense knives.

I'd be happy to help. We have a program here for Active Duty Military, but since you are in South Africa, I can refer you directly to our Distributor there. I promise you'll be in good hands. Can you e-mail me direct with your contact information? (khunter@spyderco.com).

Kristi

Back