Greetings from Golden, CO USA

--

April 27th, 2009  
TazKristi

Topic: Greetings from Golden, CO USA

Hello there. My name is Kristi, I handle Military/Government business for Spyderco Knives. I came across your site during a search. It looks like a really nice, informative place.

I'm really here just to read/research, but if I can ever help with anything related to Spyderco, I'd be happy to.

Most importantly, for those who have or are serving, thank you. You are appreciated.

Kristi
April 27th, 2009  
tomtom22

Topic: Welcome!

Welcome aboard, TazKristi.
April 27th, 2009  
tommy_gunn

Topic: yes need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazKristi
Hello there. My name is Kristi, I handle Military/Government business for Spyderco Knives. I came across your site during a search. It looks like a really nice, informative place.

I'm really here just to read/research, but if I can ever help with anything related to Spyderco, I'd be happy to.

Most importantly, for those who have or are serving, thank you. You are appreciated.

Kristi
Hey Kristi
I am from South Africa and i do like spyderco knives but they are so over priced here i do like the civilian and the police knives how could i get them at reasonable price. i am in the military work and they are very tactical handy self defense knives.
--
April 27th, 2009  
Team Infidel

welcome.........
April 27th, 2009  
AFSteliga

Welcome.....
April 27th, 2009  
TazKristi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy_gunn
Hey Kristi
I am from South Africa and i do like spyderco knives but they are so over priced here i do like the civilian and the police knives how could i get them at reasonable price. i am in the military work and they are very tactical handy self defense knives.
I'd be happy to help. We have a program here for Active Duty Military, but since you are in South Africa, I can refer you directly to our Distributor there. I promise you'll be in good hands. Can you e-mail me direct with your contact information? (khunter@spyderco.com).

Kristi
April 27th, 2009  
sky2979

welcome
April 27th, 2009  
TazKristi

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Kristi
April 27th, 2009  
Sevens

Welcome....
April 27th, 2009