Greetings from CMT.

CMT

I have been invited here by your regular member hawky and as it stands this is only person I know here. Hopefully it shall not be long until this changes.

As the name would suggest I am a serving Combat Medic and I am not long back from my first operational deployment of Herrick which was, well....interesting and busy.

Glad you made it! Welcome! I'm going to steal the Highway Man's line:

Watch out for Capt Frogman... he's a smooth operator :D!

Close enough, Highway Man?

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the forum!

I have been invited here by your regular member hawky and as it stands this is only person I know here. Hopefully it shall not be long until this changes.

As the name would suggest I am a serving Combat Medic and I am not long back from my first operational deployment of Herrick which was, well....interesting and busy.
....interesting and busy. very diplomatic.:wink:

Welcome aboard mate.
You are one of the real heroes to us. Bloody miracle makers.

You'd want Freyja chatting you up. She's a Milforum Babe! ;)
And a bad ass Viking girl with tours in affa. :viking:

Welcome mate. :D

Good to have a scab lifter on board! ;)

My sister currently serves with 16 CS Med Regt so I know the difficult but outstanding job you guys do. We couldn't do our jobs without you. :cheers:

Back