Greetings from CMT.

Moi? I´m a sweet innocent little girl. I would never do that.:angel:

Is this the same "sweet innocent girl" who phoned 42's fiancee and had her take all of his undies, put them in a bucket, fill that bucket with water and then stick it in the freezer?

Doesn't sound very sweet, or innocent to me. Sounds quite vengeful. Tut tut...

Is this the same "sweet innocent girl" who phoned 42's fiancee and had her take all of his undies, put them in a bucket, fill that bucket with water and then stick it in the freezer?

Sounds very kinky to me!!! me next, me next!!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

Welcome to the forum CMT.

Really appreciate what you guys do in Afghan - Thumbs up from me !

KV.

Most of the babes are indeed sweet, and nice.... till they don't get what they want from you.... then the claws comes out and teeth goes gnashing.... not a pretty sight- for the victim once they are done...

All the same she is indeed sweet...

That was naughty Freyja Sweet Freyja don´t do that kind of stuff

I must admit, that amused me no end.

I must admit, that amused me no end.

Opa Brit, I have always have a liking for a gal that is adventurous and spunky, but this one Scandinavian gal that will forever top the list in my books. I hope she is not the only one, I would be damned pleased if there are many more like her- it would certainly make this world a better place, a more lively and colourful environment...

Even 42RM got to admit that he did not saw that coming... bravo:bravo:

Even 42RM got to admit that he did not saw that coming... bravo:bravo:
And I've been the laughing stock ever since. But I must admit it was damn funny.

Scandinavian girls are special. They are much more liberated and independent. Freyja is probably a little atypical but she has the ability to be one of the guys when needed while still feminine. And if you saw her in evening dress - Wow! She is cute, funny, intelligent and an extremely attractive young woman. But I think you have to be very male to handle her.

And I've been the laughing stock ever since. But I must admit it was damn funny.

Scandinavian girls are special. They are much more liberated and independent. Freyja is probably a little atypical but she has the ability to be one of the guys when needed while still feminine. And if you saw her in evening dress - Wow! She is cute, funny, intelligent and an extremely attractive young woman. But I think you have to be very male to handle her.

My good Marine... you know how many guys here would probably kill just to be in your place... they may not admit it, but this is my suspicion... hell... I AM one of those guys...! :) Only a madman would refuse to be in the company of such a beauty like that...

As for the last comment, its not about being a male to handle her, its also not about handling, I think its about she handling you... :p

Do not forget that you are getting married my boy.:smil: You are just like your grandfather - always the ladies' man.

I accept the challenge! :horsie:

It's a tough job, but someones got to do it! :D

You know, when I was in uniform many decades ago, this was what we learnt-

1. Never ever volunteer
2. Never tell your sgt you have nothing to do.
3. As lastly, heroes always die first...

But hey... you are a Marine... these things meant nothing to you... :rambo:

Back