Greetings To All

Terry Sako

My name Terry Sako and I am a Marine veteran, and a veteran of the Vietnam War. I served with the Marine Corps from August of 1967 until June of 1970. My little stint with the Marines in Nam, lasted from February of 1968 until August of 1969; in the 1st and 3rd Shore Party Battalions.

And after nearly 40 years, I sat down and wrote a book, titled 395 and a Wake Up, about my tour of duty in Vietnam . . . which was published in July of this year.

Please see the Military Books and Movies Forum for further information.

Thank you.

Welcome aboard - will be looking forward to reading/hearing about your book ... I may recognise some of the names of individuals IF you used real names for your book. Was there before and left before you showed up tho ... nuff said.

Welcome Brother!

Welcome aboard, Terry Sako. :cool:
Always nice to welcome a fellow Viet Nam veteran. Besides Chief Bones, there are a few others, DTop, etc.

Thank you all for your warm welcomes; I am looking forward to further communications.

Sorry Chief Bones, no real names, publisher put a nix on them. As we used to say in Nam, that's "numbah ten thou!" Litigious society.

Welcome to the forum Terry. I have read the exerpts from your book on Amazon while surfing through the America at war genre. Now I may have to add it to my Christmas list. What little I read was very interesting.

Back