Greetings Again

Duty Honor Country

I am by no means new but it has been a few years since I have been on the forums. Basically I would like to reintroduce myself.

The Army currently has me as a Battery Commander out of Fort Hood, Texas. I am closing in on 11 years of active military service, including 7 years of enlisted time. My deployments include Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan. I have gone to JRTC 9 times and NTC 3 times.

I look forward to getting back on the forums.

DHC

I am by no means new but it has been a few years since I have been on the forums. Basically I would like to reintroduce myself.

The Army currently has me as a Battery Commander out of Fort Hood, Texas. I am closing in on 11 years of active military service, including 7 years of enlisted time. My deployments include Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan. I have gone to JRTC 9 times and NTC 3 times.

I look forward to getting back on the forums.

DHC

Mr. DHC where have you been! Thought we wouldn't see you again!;-)

BDE Staff, Afghanistan train up, Afghanistan, Battalion Staff, PCS move, Captains Career Course, PCS Move, More Battalion Staff, Acting Battalion S3 and now Commander.

That is the short version.

Good to see you. Sounds like you've been quite busy! Which Battalion are you with down at Hood? I might know a few people down there...

Welcome back, great to see you in here again! :smil:

And congrats on your job as Battery Commander! :cool:

Back