Greenbay vs. Dallas

67e98efc.gif

Season's almost here!!! Cant wait!!! I wanna see football!!!! lol.

I want the football season to be here NOW. Not 4 months, not 4 weeks, not 4 days, not 4 minutes, and not 4 seconds. I want NOW.

GOOOO COWBOYS!

I want the football season to be here NOW. Not 4 months, not 4 weeks, not 4 days, not 4 minutes, and not 4 seconds. I want NOW.

GOOOO COWBOYS!

Hahahahhahaa!! The new stadium is bad ass!!!! My girlfriend got a part-time job there and she's gonna give me the hook up w/free admission to tha'' games!!!! LOL!!!!

Hahahahhahaa!! The new stadium is bad ass!!!! My girlfriend got a part-time job there and she's gonna give me the hook up w/free admission to tha'' games!!!! LOL!!!!

Oh, yeah, I saw the new stadium in Feburary when we past it on I30. I wish I could get a free tickets. They're friggin' expensive now.

I thought you're into Jason Witten? Many women loves Jason Witten's handsome but many men admires Jason Witten's toughness.

hahahahhaha, your right,......I actually met Jason W. last year...hes drop dead georgeous..sigh....and hes very down to earth...dosen't act like a jerk at all..like most men would especially being famous and stuff...there's something about Tony though...havent figured it out yet....I guess its the german and mexican mix he's got going on there :) dont know...but yeah, Witten is definetly a perfect (diez) ten..:wink:

Okay I start gettin scared when a football conversation devolves into which player is hotter. That's almost unamerican LOL:p

Okay I start gettin scared when a football conversation devolves into which player is hotter. That's almost unamerican LOL:p

Hahahhahahahhaa!!! It's me O3, It's all me..I started this...LOL, oh, and am very Americana...really....anyway, the point is that our COWBOYS!!! are awsome!!!! can't wait for Football season!!!!

Back