On the green.

Del Boy

Warning -Now this joke is good, but it's RUDE, so ladies and those of a sensitive nature please switch channels.

This demobbed soldier is walking towards the tee at a good local golf club when he is approached by a guy who hollers 'Hey Jackson, it is you isn't it'?

Jackson looks around and takes a look. He recognises his ex- commanding officer;
' Yes Sir - it's me OK'.

'What are you up to here, Jackson?'

'Just looking to play a round or so, Sir'.

'Well, I must admit to being surprised to bump into you at this club Jackson'.

'Are you really Sir'.

'Are you actually a member, Jackson?'

'Sure am, Sir'.

'I see, tell me, are you a town member or a country member Jackson?

' I'm a town member sir'

'Ah well. Of course, I'm a country member, Jackson'.

'Oh yeah - I remember Sir!'

Last edited:
Yeah, it is funny, a real soldier's joke. But a bit on the edge for mixed viewing. I only posted it because it is so good, I considered it was probably worth the risk. As it happens, the word involved is one I never use . Artistic licence involved in this case.

If there was ever a time I felt like a blonde it is at this very moment as for the first time in my life I am clueless.

Very glad to hear that Silk - keep it that way. A good man/soldier joke, but a crude play on words. You really don't need to go there. Just move on - with my apologies. It just ain't for your ears and carried a warning for Ladies to switch off. I hope it doesn't reflect on the forum to a new member.

Del Boy, I will take your word for it, and let it rest, but I am also a soldier, and still do not get the joke. Grew up with lots of brothers and no sisters and they always told the best jokes. I have a male sense of humor and can relate well to men, without being offended.

I believe it has to do with one having a certain manly preference than the other, however I am not able to figure out which one. I did watch the blue comedy tour but I sent it to the Marines in Iraq so I no longer have it as a reference.

Back