Green to Gold

armykid27

just wondering if anyone else out there has done, or is putting in a green to gold packet? also just wondering if anyone had any insight as to how likely people are to get picked up for the program?

i have tried and that is the problem there arent to many out there. have you applied to g2g? or know any good sites to go to, to find out if i have a good chance.

G2G ie packet, insight and links...I don't know anything about it (so was curious as green and gold are oz colours :)) and looking into it there does seem to be a few links there. These are some from about 10 pages that came up in search, though does seem most may say same things eh, sift through past the environment links to see if you can get even more info I guess, hope this helps...good luck & cheers!

Check University sites too, ie:

No that is not it at all. As I am on active duty non-airborne status and totally understand that it wouldn't be in ten minutes. Since it has been almost a week now I am pretty much set on the fact that I probably didn't send it right.

Well the G2G board is on it's second day of evaluating packets. Hope that I get picked, that would be awesome... If anyone knows anyone in cadet command and can find out for me that would be great. Thanks for the help ahead of time.

I sent in a packet as well. I am to looking for more information other then how to put together the packet. I'd much like to hear someone else's experience who has gone through it.

If you go to armystudyguide.com they have a whole thread about it. The beginning of the thread is guys who went through this last year. It is quite informative.

Back