The Greatest Soldier to ever exist, EVER. - Page 8

--
Boots

August 17th, 2005  
MightyMacbeth

Hannibal, dont we all agree?
September 1st, 2005  
OORAH

jason bourne, most men of that time period were bisexual. i'm not supporting or opposing bisexuals, i'm not one, but i'm just laying down the facts.
September 1st, 2005  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoohaa310
jason bourne, most men of that time period were bisexual. i'm not supporting or opposing bisexuals, i'm not one, but i'm just laying down the facts.
Just where do you get such outrageous "facts"?
Cite just one source.
--
Boots
September 1st, 2005  
OORAH

my 9th grade global history teacher, and a history channel movie that we watched. It said something to the effect that most men of that time period would have a male companion.

September 1st, 2005  
tomtom22

Quote:
my 9th grade global history teacher, and a history channel movie that we watched. It said something to the effect that most men of that time period would have a male companion.

To cite a source means actually giving the name of the movie title or the name of the Book and it's author.

Anyway this is and that's that!
September 1st, 2005  
OORAH

hey man, i'm just writting what my teacher told me. I guess we are still supposed to believe what our teachers tell us, but i didn't really believe that little message he gave us. but, seeing as it was being discused, i though i should post it.
September 1st, 2005  
phoenix80

Persia's Eternal Guard!

September 1st, 2005  
tomtom22

Quote:
hey man, i'm just writting what my teacher told me. I guess we are still supposed to believe what our teachers tell us, but i didn't really believe that little message he gave us. but, seeing as it was being discused, i though i should post it.
September 17th, 2005  
LeEnfield

I think that the Duke Of Wellington should be considered as he never lost a battle.
September 17th, 2005  
KC72

Otto Skorzeny
Audie Murphy
Richard the Lionheart
Major Sharpe