The Greatest Soldier to ever exist, EVER. - Page 3

--
Boots

October 2nd, 2004  
A Can of Man

The 13 RoK Marines who charged into over a thousand North Vietnamese elite troopers, killing 400 of them while losing two of their own. It was mostly hand to hand combat.
October 4th, 2004  
Shadowalker

The boys sent to the front in WW1
October 5th, 2004  
Stafford911

whats RoK stand for
--
Boots
October 5th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Greatest soldier? Heres a small thought, Does receiving alot of medals nessacarilly mean being great, or is it simply doing ones duty. receiving many medals make a person great? If so why. The asnwer is this, receiving medals, wether many or few, has less to do with greatness than does doing ones duty and sacrificing ones life for that in which they believe, regardless of whether that belief is true or not.
October 5th, 2004  
Sooners1

Greatest soldier/warrior would have to be a Marine.
Dan Daly comes to mind.
October 5th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Republic of Korea. i.e. South Korea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stafford911
whats RoK stand for
October 5th, 2004  
dougal

Micheal Collins.

No ifss or buts about it.

Up the free state
October 5th, 2004  
Hegario

My grandfather and other Finnish men who fought in Tali-Ihantala in WW2. He was wounded in the neck, back, left leg & left arm in a Soviet artillery barrage. He never told me anything about the things he had seen in the war, except that it wasn't very nice.
October 5th, 2004  
Trevor

Nepoleon Bonepart. WHat a brilliant man.
October 6th, 2004  
dougal

Did anyone know that Irish rebels went to Spain to fight in the civil war there to stop fasecist leaders.

That the French 100s of years ago use to land in Ireland to help stop invasions from England but every time landed in the wrong spot.

I wish they had GPS BACK THEN!