Great Video!

cmusiclives

Hey Everyone,

I'm writing to you today to express my appreciation for those who fight for our country and our freedom, as well as to commend your unconditional support for our soldiers.

I came across this video for Pat McGee’s “Come Back Home” on a MilBlog that I follow and wanted to share it with you all, I know you'd appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ANfzrKmQYY

"’Come Back Home’ was written in the wake of me losing my longtime drummer and former Army soldier John C. Williams. But the song started off as a reflection of how a military couple deals with separation. After the release of ‘Come Back Home,’ John’s little brother was killed by an IED in Iraq. His name was Blake Williams. His platoon used this track as the audio to a memorial slide show presentation they did in March of 2008. It was for all the courageous men and women they had lost in the month of March. I am humbled by their service to our great country and I hope this song brings them some peace. My father served in Vietnam and I truly appreciate their dedication and bravery." - Pat McGee

Thanks for watching, as well as for your never-ending commitment to our troops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and thanks, it brought a tear to my old eyes and I'm not the least bit ashamed of it. I know this is probably a knockoff from someone else but "never have so few given so much for so many." :salute2:

Back