The great unelected betrayer.

Del Boy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ution-ignored-Brown-forces-Lisbon-Treaty.html

As chancellor since 1997, he has destroyed us financially, throwing untold billions at ridiculous projects, and unreformed institutions, begrudging our armed services the correct and safe equipment, and increasing the taxation of the poor, the very poor and fixed income pensioners by 100%!!

Now as our unelected Prime Minister he bears down on our people, refusing an election, refusing the referendum promised by his party's manifesto on the EU Treaty. He is a shameful fraud, determined to destroy our country as was . He should be taken out and .......................................................

Last edited:
Only our criminal fraternity is now armed, and they are very armed indeed.

We have the problem that our rights are unfortunately in the hands of our politicians because we have no constitution, only common law, so we find ourselves at their mercy. Our rights, of course, should have been set in stone and above the whim of politicians. This is why the Irish were able to insist upon a referendum re the new EU treaty, while ours was promised at election time but denied us later. Hopefully we will destroy him at the ballot-box, but we have 2 years to wait.

i don't think so. If i had the resources and the people i'd take down this goddamn government. However, the people are unavailable. Resources are simple to obtain.

potato cannons, tennis ball mortars, cans of deodorant, methylated spirits... improvised weaponry. But powerful.

Gimme 100 people and i'll do it. no fear.

Back