Great Stress Reliever

Keist IV

Not really military in content but I found it hilarious.

A recent survey states that a high cause of stress is starting things and not finishing them. If you look around your house and finish some of these things, it relieves stress.

So I looked around the house and noticed a bottle of Percocet that I had not finished, a bottle of Vicatin, the Wild Turkey, the Captain Morgan a pack of Marbs and some Smirnoff. I finished all of these things......They were right, you have no idea how FREAKIN GOOD I feel right now. :lol:

One about cops.

These are based on real events but I cannot remember the actual states they took place in. So I won't guess on the locations, just leave them out.

1.)Passing motorists on a state highway noticed a large sign with a couple of kids next to it. The sign read, "COP RUNNING RADAR AHEAD." Sure enough, about a mile down the road, there was a cop sitting there. About another mile down the road, the motorists saw another sign with a couple of kids. This sign had a bucket next to it and the sign said "TIPS". :lol:

2.)A motorist went driving right through a toll both without paying. He later received a ticket for $50.00 in the mail. He then made a photocopy of a $50 bill and mailed it to them.
In response, the department mailed him a photocopy of a pair of handcuffs. He then paid without hesitation. :)

3.)And last but not least the best one. A state trooper pulled over a female motorist for speeding. The trooper got out of his squad, screwed on that big hat and approached her car. When he asked her is she knew why she was being pulled over, the female motorist said, "Because you wanted to give me a couple of tickets to the Annual State Troopers Ball."
The state trooper then stated, "State Troopers don't have any balls." :p
After realizing he had been duped and what he said, he turned around and walked straight back to his squad and drove away. 8) :lol:

Re: One about cops.

Keist IV said:
3.)And last but not least the best one. A state trooper pulled over a female motorist for speeding. The trooper got out of his squad, screwed on that big hat and approached her car. When he asked her is she knew why she was being pulled over, the female motorist said, "Because you wanted to give me a couple of tickets to the Annual State Troopers Ball."
After realizing he had been duped and what he said, he turned around and walked straight back to his squad and drove away. 8) :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: One about cops.

Keist IV said:
After realizing he had been duped and what he said, he turned around and walked straight back to his squad and drove away.

That is classic!

Back