A great gift for my woman

--

December 20th, 2008  
Duty Honor Country

Topic: A great gift for my woman

5.56 will love this. I decided to get my wife a glock 26 9mm for Christmas. Most gun gurus thing a 9mm is too small but keep in mind my girl is 5'0". Anyways I have to say she has come a long way. When I met her she despised fire arms. I got together with my brother and we got her on the range. She liked the glock 26; any larger caliber was a bit much for her. So I found one brand new for $474 after taxes so I jumped on it.

I hope she likes this gift under the tree
December 20th, 2008  
5.56X45mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duty Honor Country

5.56 will love this. I decided to get my wife a glock 26 9mm for Christmas. Most gun gurus thing a 9mm is too small but keep in mind my girl is 5'0". Anyways I have to say she has come a long way. When I met her she despised fire arms. I got together with my brother and we got her on the range. She liked the glock 26; any larger caliber was a bit much for her. So I found one brand new for $474 after taxes so I jumped on it.

I hope she likes this gift under the tree
You're right about me thinking that's a great gift for her.

9x19mm with current modern day hollow point loads like the Winchester Ranger SXT 147Gr JHP load is a fine load for self defense. Also Federal's Hydrashock 125Gr JHP load is another fine load.

9x19mm is a good cartridge for self defense. She'll do fine. Also get her one of these for the range...

Nothing says fun like 33 rounds in your palm.
December 20th, 2008  
Duty Honor Country

wilco

I knew she was headed down the right path when I wanted to bring my compact Springfield XD 40 with me to Fort Sill. She said she wanted it in the house just in case.

I have done well to educate her that it is the parents to blame when loaded weapons find their way into kids hands.
--
December 20th, 2008  
Team Infidel

good for you... How to say "I love you".... get her a gun!
December 20th, 2008  
Sevens

Awesome idea, Sir. I bet she'll love it.
December 21st, 2008  
A Can of Man

Great. If I ever move to the US I'll have to convince my wife of the same.