A great gift for my woman

Duty Honor Country

G26B.jpg

5.56 will love this. I decided to get my wife a glock 26 9mm for Christmas. Most gun gurus thing a 9mm is too small but keep in mind my girl is 5'0". Anyways I have to say she has come a long way. When I met her she despised fire arms. I got together with my brother and we got her on the range. She liked the glock 26; any larger caliber was a bit much for her. So I found one brand new for $474 after taxes so I jumped on it.

I hope she likes this gift under the tree:love:

pg26.gif

5.56 will love this. I decided to get my wife a glock 26 9mm for Christmas. Most gun gurus thing a 9mm is too small but keep in mind my girl is 5'0". Anyways I have to say she has come a long way. When I met her she despised fire arms. I got together with my brother and we got her on the range. She liked the glock 26; any larger caliber was a bit much for her. So I found one brand new for $474 after taxes so I jumped on it.

I hope she likes this gift under the tree:love:

You're right about me thinking that's a great gift for her.

9x19mm with current modern day hollow point loads like the Winchester Ranger SXT 147Gr JHP load is a fine load for self defense. Also Federal's Hydrashock 125Gr JHP load is another fine load.

9x19mm is a good cartridge for self defense. She'll do fine. Also get her one of these for the range...

botach_1821_11840413

Nothing says fun like 33 rounds in your palm.

wilco

I knew she was headed down the right path when I wanted to bring my compact Springfield XD 40 with me to Fort Sill. She said she wanted it in the house just in case.

I have done well to educate her that it is the parents to blame when loaded weapons find their way into kids hands.

Back