Great Flash Animation...

Holy cow, they don't do urine tests in the Norwegian Army, do they? :wink: :lol: I think that fever is coming back to haunt you.
Just kidding, but I couldn't take more than about thirty seconds of that before I started thinking about jamming a fork in my ear to take my mind off the pain. :lol:

Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Mushroom Mushroom Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Mushroom Mushroom Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Mushroom Mushroom Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers A snake A snake snake A snake Ah Oh it's a snake Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Mushroom Mushroom Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers ....

And the ending.
Oh, the ending..
I love this song.. :D

(anyone seen my red pills by the way???? 8) )

Aaahhhhh...

Badgers, badgers everywhere...
And I dreamt about badgers and mushrooms last night too...
WHERE ARE MY RED PILLS.... 8)

But I can't stop watching that badger song.
The ending are too cool... :D

Yeah, the ending to that flash owns all!!!!!!:wink:

I saw that thing around X-mas last year. That dude's other stuff sucks really bad compared to that.

Redleg said:
Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Mushroom Mushroom Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Mushroom Mushroom Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Mushroom Mushroom Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers A snake A snake snake A snake Ah Oh it's a snake Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Mushroom Mushroom Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers ....

And the ending.
Oh, the ending..
I love this song.. :D

(anyone seen my red pills by the way???? 8) )

Just Tell me You didn't eat that mushroom! :lol:

I lost my red pills LONG ago.... :twisted:

Cool signature by the way Nulli... ;)

Well if those red pills were yours there not any more.
Which part the long cough or the piece of advice? (I'll say it before anyone else does :eek:fftopic: )

Back