Grandfathers History presentation.

white1

Hello friends of the forum. I hope you are all doing well today.
I have always had a strong military interest ever since I was a small child thanks to my grandfather telling me his war stories and keeping me very much interested in WWII history.
As I have grown older this interest has only got stronger and I now work for a Military Genealogy company, so I’m learning lots more every day.
Now I have made a video presentation of the history / research / genealogy of my grandfathers and uploaded it to YouTube. So would be grateful of your feedback.
Regards
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CgQTNbg7k8"]Military Genealogy Research, P White WWII - YouTube[/ame]

This is a wonderful tribute to all military personell. If all veterans told these stories and kept these memories, the world would appreciate their service and dedication so much more.
It's a wonderful video and I wish for all families of the veterans to do this; honor, respect and especially to cherish the memories of our military who have given so much to keep our world a safe and better place for everyone.

Thank you and welcome to the forum.

Congratulations for your search, it's a great video

See you read on this forum even if my English is poor

Back