Graduation

w00t! Class of '07!

Where are you off to now?

I'm going to the University of Southern California (USC) with an NROTC scholarship.

Congratulations from Class of '06.

Hey, chronoserpent, remember on January 6, 2006? :D

Last edited:
I'm off to Western Carolina University to major in political science, and probably a variety of other minors and concentrations... :)

And thanks guys!

Yeahh class of 07! going to New Mexico Military Institute! Thanks to team infidel =D i hope i can transfer to USC haha! graduation ceremony tmr 4 me

Class of '07 Woot woot!

Going to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach Florida, majoring in Aerospace Engineering.

And no one is gonna wear me down :)

I'm sorta class of '07.5 ... LOl, I know.

Early graduation in August for me (1 year shaved off of high school, 10 years to complete my basic schooling)

Then it's off to Benning, Ft Sam, and back to Benning for Airborne. It's good to be a medic!

I'm sorta class of '07.5 ... LOl, I know.

Early graduation in August for me (1 year shaved off of high school, 10 years to complete my basic schooling)

Then it's off to Benning, Ft Sam, and back to Benning for Airborne. It's good to be a medic!

Airborne, eh? Looking to serve in an Airborne unit, or just going to get the jump wings?

Either way, good luck out there.

'08. Right after graduation I'll be road-tripping to Idaho, then I've got a house and job at LSU waiting for me.

Back