graduated OSUT Ft Benning

bjackson911

Hello All

Quick update, I graduated from the benning school for boys and in the process suffered a hip fracture that is causing me to be a hold over until I am healed from this injury. After I have healed I will move on to Airborne training and then off to RIP. Take care

Hooah...

Now you can kick your bro's butt..... How did you finish out.. get us some stats.. BRM, APFT, Grenade... etc

Congratulations, and good luck!! :cheers:
Please keep us posted on the progress.. :smil:

alrighty here are my stats. Now understand they would not let me take the last pt test so I would have probably scored in the 270 or 280 range had I not be injured. My final score was only a 250, in brm I had a bad day and only scored 34 out of 40 sharp shooter, I scored expert in grenades. Once I am healed I will be off to Airborne and then RIP. Thanks for all the congrates. I will be staying here in Ft Benning until I heal and they are not sure how long that will take. They will not let me go neat the pool so I am trying to figure out how I am going to keep my cardio going. I will try and get to the gym and try the exercise bikes. They have tried to get me to give up my Airborne and RIP and I told them no way in hell.

My spirites are high as Holly my fiance will be coming up in a week and we will be tying the knot. Thats all the news that is news I will have a docters check up here this coming week and I will keep you all posted on my progress.

INFANTRY LEADS THE WAY !!!!!

bj,
Your hip is a long way from your heart so don't sweat the flesh wounds. Take your K-Bar and use some concertina wire and stitch it back in place.
In all seriousness, I'm pulling for you.:bravo:

Roger that Missileer, Mailed foot, Take The High Ground!

I have arrived back in Fort collins and am motivated to get back in fighting shape. Got a gym lined with a pool for low impact cardio and the physical thereapy center at Fort Benning outlined a work out schedual for me while I am back.

Hey brotha I need your phone digits. Been wanting to call but your phone numbers are not working. I am going into my fourth day of Airborne wanna fill ya in. I am going to 82nd after I graduate. I will be back with more detail over Thanksgiving. Happy Turkey day everybody. Wounds are all healed up and I am moving on. Ranger is out. More detail to follow.

PFC Jackson Out

Hey brotha I need your phone digits. Been wanting to call but your phone numbers are not working. I am going into my fourth day of Airborne wanna fill ya in. I am going to 82nd after I graduate. I will be back with more detail over Thanksgiving. Happy Turkey day everybody. Wounds are all healed up and I am moving on. Ranger is out. More detail to follow.

PFC Jackson Out
You still monitoring this channel bro?

Haven´t seen him around, on the other hand I have been rather busy on and off too.

Wonder over to B 2-19, which if I remember correctly, is right by where they have the hold overs.
You find SDS Morton, and punch him in the face. Yeah
I kid I kid... So, where were on Sand Hill during basic? I was splitop so I was at both C 3-330, and B 2-19
Good times, good times...

Back