Grab a Granny night

BritinBritain

Per Ardua Ad Astra
On exercise in Scotland many years ago, the Squadron was given a day off to go shopping, have a few beers in the local pub for what was called “Grab a Granny night.”

I couldn't be bothered to go wandering around the town, so I volunteered to drive the liberty truck, drop the men off and go back for them when the pubs closed.

At 22:00 hrs on the dot I was outside the pub waiting for the men. At about 22:30 hrs I wandered into the pub to get the blokes onto the truck, quite a struggle, they always wanted “One more beer.”

Finally I managed to get them out and began counting the men in case any were left behind, I was one man missing. I went back into the pub and finally found the missing man grappling in an amorous embrace with a woman. Grab a granny was the objective, but this one was more like grab a great great granny I could even hear her false teeth rattling as she whispered in his ear.

I went up to the man and told him to get in the truck, he replied that he wanted to go home with her. I said, “If you wake up in the morning with your arms wrapped around her, your going to chew your arms off to get away and you'll have nightmares for the rest of your life. NOW GET IN THE FREAKING TRUCK!” Finally I managed to get him in the truck and back to unit.

He never lived that down and every time refused point blank to go out on anymore grab a granny nights.

Omg, roflol :cheers: what about you? a vision that's goin to replay in the back of your mind for a long time, lol :O

Omg, roflol :cheers: what about you? a vision that's goin to replay in the back of your mind for a long time, lol :O

lol Its ok I have a strong stomach lol

Another way to look at it is, its similar to coming across the scene of a road accident and thanking your lucky stars you wasnt involved lol

poor granny she was finally going to get some until you ruined it, it has probably been 15 years since she has had some

Back