Gotta love Sams Club

wolfen

Here's a good one for ya guys, I went to Wal Mart the other day looking for a few items to finish a project I am doing, they had then I paid with my Visa no problem right? Right. Here's where it gets interesting, last night I go to Sams Club looking for a new computer chair, and found one, tried to pay for it with my Visa, and was told they don't accept Visa as a Credit card. WTF! Who in God's name is the moron that made that policy? Hell Al-Quida takes Visa! Sams Club doesn't, Wal Mart does? Aren't they the same company owned by the same people? DUH.
Yea I'm ranting like a teenager, but its kinda stupid for a major company to NOT take a credit card that is accepted anywhere in the known universe.

I dunno who the idiot at the company is who came up with that policy, but Sam's club here in Va Beach just lost 5 customers, 5 that is till the letter to the editor hits tomorrow morning :)
Thank God I can find the same thing at other, better stores, cause I'll be damned if I EVER go through Sam's club doors again.

There are always a couple of odd places that doesn't take VISA - hey even the future takes VISA :mrgreen:

They are both worth visiting as both have some deals the other doesn't. With some things, like coffee, their is a price difference and neither is always better than the other as far as savings goes. One good thing about Costco though is you get a percentage off of your renewal fee, that percentage depends on how much you spend there through the year.

You can use ATM.

I haven't seen a COSTCO here nearby, so I'm stuck with either Sams Club or BJ's, and since I refuse to do business with Sams anymore its down to BJ's

I'm still waiting for a corporate answer as to why Sams Club doesn't take VISA and Wal mart does, that's the really strange part to me. As for even CHINA takeing visa, doesn't Sams get most of their stuff from China?

Back