You gotta love Russia

Wow.... you realize this is called journalism? You're ticked off at them for doing what they get paid to do? They don't just do this with the Russians, they don't tell our folks where the bad guys are either. If they did, they wouldn't be able to get any interviews or any information from the terrorists ever again. Think.
Yeah we don't like it either, but again, that's known as free press and that's how we can get information. Sure, you have to dig through the bias and try to see what is closer to the truth... even a short video clip they take can help us learn a lot about the enemy.
Apparently you haven't got the slightest clue as to what free press is.

if i dont have a clue what is free press then i sure have a clue what are ethical and moral norms.

kinda reminds me of those videos made by people who see a crash or some one close to dying or in trouble and they stand there and film instead of droping the cam and going to the rescue.

i my self wouldnt be able to sleep knowing that oh well i did nothing and some one might of blown up on that mine.

Hey, we don't hate journalists for no reason either.
But that doesn't mean we're going to go out of our way to kill them. Do we want to sometimes? Sure, but we have this thing called law.
I don't like it much either.
But apparently I don't have to like it.

Back