You gotta love Russia

Stewardess on Russian Aeroflot plane to lady passenger :- " Fasten your seat-belt!"

Lady :- "The buckle is broken!"

Stewardess, with a Russian shrug :- "Gather the straps and just tie the ends together, idiot!"

True story, according to todays's news. It has been announced that the air-line is to re-vamp its image.

aeroflot is a good company and its getting new planes but the old TU were great just lacked maintainance.

but here is a joke - good day, we welcome you on our plane of company aeroflot. sit down, fasten your seatbelts and Good bye!

Riding on a Tupo is an act of faith that earns you status as an ordained saint in the Russian Orthodox Church.

aeroflot is a good company and its getting new planes but the old TU were great just lacked maintainance.

but here is a joke - good day, we welcome you on our plane of company aeroflot. sit down, fasten your seatbelts and Good bye!

:smile::smile::smile:

thats when our man beheaded them and placed their heads on pikes also very popular thing amongst battalion east men.
burned them, cut em up slowly, and many other wonderful atrocitys includng beheading :) and cutting up limb by limb and head.

And that is why I love the Spetsnaz.

Sadism at its finest :drunkb:

And that is why I love the Spetsnaz.

Sadism at its finest :drunkb:

Russians act their way, everybody does, so fine for what they do what they think what to do.

Things in Spanish army have changed a lot with new government. Of course it all depends on your officers ideas, but I remember in training in my old times.

We where in a theorical class when suddenly my liutenant told us:

"Imagine we have to get a pick, enemy is fierce and good equipied, in the attack we loose lots of comrades, the enemy ends all their ammo and survivals surrender, but after that pick there is a nearly new enemy position, what would be do?"

People start saying things like interrogating survivals, make them prisioners and sending to headquarter...etc.

The officer (one of the best I have never known) said: " We are Legion, we are always in the front line, have no time to rest. We will put in the enemy position where they can see us and we will cut all survival necks, so they can see what will happen when we arrive there. Some of them will leave their positions in next attack, some of them will fight to death and we could demonstrate who is fiercest.

Other time we where training prisioners treatment, almost all company had the character of prisiones and a few where acting like armed legionaries with false munition. Then our sargeant told us:

"We are on attack, can´t be taking care of them so many man, so only a couple will manage them, rest have to go on advancing, what would we do?"

Ideas begun to flow, and after a few ones sargent said by signals to a couple of prisioners. Stand up, the "prisioners did it" and he made signals they could run away, said: go, go fast and run.

They did it and after a few meters the sargeant said to the legionaries. Kill them, shot em. They did it. He concluded. I think no one of these is trying to move after this, so only a couple of legionaries will be here, rest will advance.

Of course, this is when I was in. International missions, political officers will never do it I think, but I will do it honestly in a crude, fierce and real situation. No doubt.

It's funny how some folks in this thread are going "hurah for Spetznaz for butchering the bad guys" but Americans waterboarding terrorists is somehow barbaric and unacceptable.

It's funny how some folks in this thread are going "hurah for Spetznaz for butchering the bad guys" but Americans waterboarding terrorists is somehow barbaric and unacceptable.

What would you do in some kind of those situations, not exclusively mine, but Spetnatz, etc?

NATO is killing terrorists/civilians, the terrorists are killing NATO/Civilians. Its all fair, in a strange way.

Spetsnaz just did it with style, really.

That's not my point. My point is the double standards.

And your opinion on Guantanamo Bay?

in general usually US is blamed for double standarts. Kosovo and Sout Ossetia.

Any many other wonderful crap they do.
We have no freedom of speach and no free midea but atleast our midea does not come up with **** out of their ass and say that it is the trueth - for example south ossetia showing pictures from bobmed tskhinvali and saying its a goergian city of gori.

Russia in general cares for its self and does not give a **** about the world. US and Europe on the other hand want to stick their nose in every body's business!

US and Vietnam - to start a war US lied. Recently CIA classified docs were shown and thats the prove.

They falcificated an attack on US navy to attack Nam. tons of other examples.

worlds biggest hipocrit is US most likely.

I know, I wasnt implying that you watched FOX. Im just saying that lots of other countries get fed propaganda. FOX is actually very skilled at such things.

Oh wow what a surprise. Most corrupt country in Europe people killing human rights activists. They're not the only ones. Journalists risk their skins too.

Which means you're fed nothing but propaganda. So why should we believe you?

i live in latvia. in general i get fox.cnn.bbc.lnt.tv3.ntv.rtr.ort.russia today + some others + internet + newspapers so cut the ****, now days nobody uses only 1 source and checks many others to find a crum of trueth in all the lies.

about the journalists in Russia - they are usually westerners or payed by west and then they film and interview terrorists planting bombs and **** and not even telling it to Russian forces so if i ever was a soldier id have 0 respect for bunch of bitches ready to sell their moral just for a pay check and a good story and publicity.

check you tube - youl find bbc corispondents filming and talking to mujis from chechnya planting a artilery shell in a bush next to road - i bet my ass they did not bother later going to a Russia base and telling - hey guys there is a bomb watch out etc.

true Russia does not do everything right but atleast its not a bunch of back stabbing lieng whores like west and US is - well your politicians atleast. US are notorious for having any type of relationships when they know they will be able to have something from this "friendship" i live in latvia and have contacted with americans for over 15 years, was in US 4 times and lived there for over half a year, was in florida,caly,NY,TX and my wife is american......wife is a paradox but as Russians say - you cant command your heart.

they film and interview terrorists planting bombs and **** and not even telling it to Russian forces so if i ever was a soldier id have 0 respect for bunch of bitches ready to sell their moral just for a pay check and a good story and publicity.

check you tube - youl find bbc corispondents filming and talking to mujis from chechnya planting a artilery shell in a bush next to road - i bet my ass they did not bother later going to a Russia base and telling - hey guys there is a bomb watch out etc.

Wow.... you realize this is called journalism? You're ticked off at them for doing what they get paid to do? They don't just do this with the Russians, they don't tell our folks where the bad guys are either. If they did, they wouldn't be able to get any interviews or any information from the terrorists ever again. Think.
Yeah we don't like it either, but again, that's known as free press and that's how we can get information. Sure, you have to dig through the bias and try to see what is closer to the truth... even a short video clip they take can help us learn a lot about the enemy.
Apparently you haven't got the slightest clue as to what free press is.

Back