got a truck

^^^ Not nice, Henderson!!! Be supportive!!!!! ;)

Congrats, rotc boy! Bet its gorgeous. Mine is the same year. Love it! Wish I could drive it. :(

I got '03 Ford F-150 with V8. Wanna race? lol...It sound a nice truck, you got, man.

Yeah a 5.2L engine is exactly what you need to drive to Wallmart and back home again.... ;)

Post some pics soon?

Very nice. Let me know when you have to sell it for gas. ;)

i wont be selling it, i work about 35 hours this summer, and i will still be working about 30 when school gets back in, so i will have plenty enough for insurance, gas, and my cell phone bill, with some left over to put into my savings account, in case my beast breaks down...ive got it all worked out:cheers:

and i should be able to post pictures tonight, depending on whether or not my friend remembers her camera, and if she doesnt, it will be tomorow afternoon...

My roommate at school from last year just bought a used Dodge Ram. Not sure what year or anything, I just got to talk to him for a few minutes and he told me about it. They are pretty good trucks. He's a big Chevy guy, I was surprised he got a Dodge, but it was pretty dang inexpensive.

The hell are you getting paid per hour?!

im getting paid $6.50, not much but it works out to be enough...plus i mow some neighbors lawns once in a while and they pay pretty good...it shall suffice to get me to work, school, and hanging out with friends once in a while...

and i have pictures, im just waiting for my friend to upload them to her computer and send them to me...

congrats....hope you got money for the sensors that will be going out on that dodge lol

CLC,
I used to hate all the sensors they put in vehicles. I used to say I'll just use my five senses I was born with but since I'm down to only two or three of the five left, I depend on the sensors more and more. :-(

CLC,
I used to hate all the sensors they put in vehicles. I used to say I'll just use my five senses I was born with but since I'm down to only two or three of the five left, I depend on the sensors more and more. :-(

lol...yeah the dodge i used to drive (it was passed through 3 ppl before i got it) always seemed to loose a sensor when a part would go out...we finally got rid of it and got me a ford lol only thing thats went wrong on that is the fuel sensor and that is my fault..i accidentally picked up a can of diesel at home and put it in my gasoline truck....so the sulfur has screwed up my fuel sensor and i have no clue how much gas i have lol needless to say i dont go too far at night lol

Your truck looks nice.

I suggest you to cover your license plate since General Chit Chat is the wide public to the world...

Last edited:
Nice truck...im probably gonna be driving a mazda B2200, but it hasn't run for seven years and might need a new carburator, we don't know yet. We still need to get that seven year-old gas out of the tank :|

But Im not complaining because my dad's paying, not that Im too lazy to get a job it's just I wouldn't have the time to work, even part time.

But I do like your truck, a little big for my style though :D

its bigger than i thought i was going to get too, i wanted to get a ford ranger but i couldn't find one with the v6 with a 5-speed in good shape, then i saw the dodge and grabbed it up quick...

Back