got a truck

the guy wanted $3000 for it, but i got it for $2700, its got some dents and scratches, but it runs real good, and besides, i think the scratches add some character...shows it was used as a truck should be, not as a daily driver for some redneck wanna be

I will say those trucks look sick....

I got a 02 trailblazer and its time for a trade in...I'm thinking newer model...anyone got any other ideas? I like SUVs and Trucks being a big boy and all I hate crawling out of cars...lol

I got a 02 trailblazer and its time for a trade in...I'm thinking newer model...anyone got any other ideas? I like SUVs and Trucks being a big boy and all I hate crawling out of cars...lol

American:
Jeep Wrangler
Chevy Equinox
Foreign:
Subaru Forester

anyone have a truck with that rear sliding window? its friggin lethal...
i had some debris in there from using it to haul some trash, and some of the lighter stuff got caught in the air bubble that is created in pick up trucks, and all of a sudden some of it just comes flying in and one piece hit my arm and gashed it open...
then i had an empty bottle of water in there, driving down the highway with my friend to go eat, and that came flying in also, just nearly missed my friends head and hit my radio, it doesnt work anymore...

Back