I got a new game "Brothers in Arms"

phoenix80

Banned
I just got it today for 39 bucks.

has any one here played this game before?

If yes, any review? suggestions?

Thanks

its meant to be ok
graphically very good, great area recreation, but aparently its very repetitive in the "find enemy, supress enemy with one group, flank with the other, kill the enemy"

phoenix80 said:
BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
Yeah, I do need better CPU. And I need more RAM too. 512 mb more.

P4 processor with at least 500 cache

For games like BIA Most important is the video card. You should have a dood amount of RAM too.

Yes, I have terrible RAM. I'm too lazy to go get 512 more. Although Call of Duty 2 works great with 512 RAM (that is like the only game I play right now) I still think I should get more in order to play stuff like Battlefield 2.

Springfield

A word of advice.

RAM will help with things like load up times. Thats important in BF2 because its constantly changing maps. A another stick of 512M wont set you back too much. But honestly I would consider getting a new PC, since you are going to change the CPU, Video and RAM all you need is a Motherboard. You can keep your disk Drives optical Drives (you need DVD for many games now) bit thats on $20. Remember the most important part in a gaming PC is the Video Card, followed by CPU. You can always upgrade the RAM disks and Optical drives later.

Back