Got Myself a Mosin Nagant

Fox

Can you hear me now?
Yeah, I recently bought a 1937 Mosin Nagant M91/30 from my local gun show. Just for $100. But it was $140. I knew a dealer for a pretty while. So, he offered it to me for $100 with free 10 7.62X54R. No background-check fee. No tax.

I don't have a digital camera. So, I gotta to borrow a digital camera from someone.

NEXT: M1 GARAND! HERE I COME, M1 GARAND!

7.62x54R is still going pretty cheap. Did you just get the rifle or did he give the the normal set of gear from Century Arms? Bayonet, Sling, Ammo Pouch, and Soviet Cleaning Kit.

Welcome to the world of Mil-Surp Collecting. The habit is bad and you will need another fix soon.... enjoy.

Oh yeah before I forget....

postpics.gif

I know, I know. My thread is worthless without pics. lol

I just paid for a rifle. Am I supposed to get a bayonet, sling, ammo pouch and soviet cleaning kit? Well, my rifle comes with a cleaning rod.

You will not like my local gun show. Very small. That building is like elementry's gym. At least 75 firearms. Mostly bolt-actions rifles. But, hey, I live in the crappy town, anyway. ha.

Not saying you're upposed to get what I listed. I just know that a lot of folks that sell them get their supply from Century Arms. Century Arms sell them with the listed items.

Back