Got my MOS

Airman

Got a call from my recruiter yesterday. He informed me that I got the security forces job and that I leave for basic March 16th. I'm pretty stoked...I've been reading up on USAF security forces history and such. I was just curious of anyone else here was security forces, USAF, etc...can't wait. :m16:

Got a call from my recruiter yesterday. He informed me that I got the security forces job and that I leave for basic March 16th. I'm pretty stoked...I've been reading up on USAF security forces history and such. I was just curious of anyone else here was security forces, USAF, etc...can't wait. :m16:

Congratulations! Good luck doing Security Ops! Securing those aircraft! ;) :p

We got asked to do a bit of security for a nz 'airforce' airfield after a guy tagged on a couple of the airforce planes.
By all accounts it was incredibly boring. But good luck!

We got asked to do a bit of security for a nz 'airforce' airfield after a guy tagged on a couple of the airforce planes.
By all accounts it was incredibly boring. But good luck!

What can you possibly write onto the side of our Air Force aircraft, the government already stuck a For Sale sign on them.

Got a call from my recruiter yesterday. He informed me that I got the security forces job and that I leave for basic March 16th. I'm pretty stoked...I've been reading up on USAF security forces history and such. I was just curious of anyone else here was security forces, USAF, etc...can't wait. :rambo:

Congrats...

The was a guy about who last posted back in 2009. His name was Secure What? If you PM him he might get the alert email and contact you back. It's along shot but its the best I could come up with.

Congrats on the MOS seems pretty interesting. Good luck and have fun !

What can you possibly write onto the side of our Air Force aircraft, the government already stuck a For Sale sign on them.

Congrats...

I never saw the tagging but it was in the news and the man was caught.
It was mostly swastikas and anti John Key and govt messages.

Back