I got me a new...>>

dont screw round buddies.. u know what a pipe is rite? like Popeys pipe?? the smoking thing u put in ur mouth?? aha!!

I got me one B-)

Who in the hell still smokes out of a pipe when a cigarette is much more convenient? The only people I know that use pipes are potheads.

I didn't know that MightyMacBeth was a pothead.:eek:
No wounder why he's so messed up all the time lol.j/k

Thanks for sharing on your pipe, Macbeth... Do you need a monkey wrench to go with that? *LOL*

FutureDevilDog said:
Who in the hell still smokes out of a pipe when a cigarette is much more convenient? The only people I know that use pipes are potheads.

A friend of mine smokes pipe too an he is not a pothead. He says that it has more steele and tastes different, because of the different flavoured tobacco you can use.
I for my selfe stopped smoking 1-2 months ago. I heard that it causes illness :eek:. (in fact I beted with a friend who could stop smoking longer)
But sometimes I enjoy smoking a orientalic shisha, what tastes really great and is not that unhealthy.

You can buy flavored cigarettes, you know. I guess it might be a little safer to smoke pipe than cigarettes, because of that paper smoke is bad. But either way it is still bad

cigarettes?? naaaah, like everybody else.. I want to look unique, antique, and stylish u know 8) Sherlock holmes and all.. u get it :m1:

I don't think that smoking pipe is more healthy than smoking zigarettes, but smoking shisha is, because the smoke gets filtered through the water and many of the bad ingrediance stay in the water.

lol, shisha huh.. I know what u mean..

But u have to know one thing, I DONT SMOKE 8)

I am NOT a smoker, and I got this piece just for fun 8)

Back