Got a MacBook

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
Got it for my wife and man it is a SWEET machine!
Got a partition done so that it can also run Windows in case of any kind of compatibility issues but so far it's doing just fine.
I used to use the Mac from middle school until the end of high school after which I switched to the PC. The Mac OS is just superior to Windows in every way. Windows Vista looks like a cheap immitation... my next computer just might be a Macintosh.

After this, the iPhone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B1LNfoX9Sg

Got it for my wife and man it is a SWEET machine!
Got a partition done so that it can also run Windows in case of any kind of compatibility issues but so far it's doing just fine.
I used to use the Mac from middle school until the end of high school after which I switched to the PC. The Mac OS is just superior to Windows in every way. Windows Vista looks like a cheap immitation... my next computer just might be a Macintosh.

After this, the iPhone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B1LNfoX9Sg
Sweet!

A friend of mine has a MacBook and he loves it.

(I would kill for an iPhone - but I'd be afraid I'd scratch it).

I am quite pleased with my Dell Precision M6300 but a Mac would be great for doing graphics, another dimension of doing things as is the OS. The Iphone is a no-go at the moment, the mobile subscriptions you're forced to have while buying one is highway robbery from the operators. Looks nice though.

Last edited:
I am quite pleased with my Dell Precision M6300 but a Mac would be great for doing graphics, another dimension of doing things as is the OS.
I am happy with my Dell too. I'd never go back to only having a Mac, I don't have enough freedoms (video/voice conversations with friends). MSN and YIM haven't been updated for Mac's in several years last time I checked. Though that was quite a while ago, perhaps things have changed. In ever other way I heart Macintosh computers though.

Iphone is a no-go at the moment, the mobile subscriptions you're forced to have while buying one is highway robbery
+1

I've got a MacBook, and as a Music Major, it's served me well so far. It's so fast! I love it. And AirPort is amazing... I've hitched on to so many wireless networks it's not even funny. Haha. And the plug and play is really top notch... It doesn't even give you a notification telling you it found the device... It just automatically registers it and you just go... It's amazing.

Macs have always been good at that.
As for messengers, if your other user is also on a mac, then it's way superior it seems. Also skype works on it no problem and I don't use messengers a whole lot anyway.
I agree, having a Mac only could be an issue because most of the world uses the Windows running PCs.
I personally have an HP I got three years ago and my wife's computer is just as old. The Mac we bought is supposed to be a few years old but their models last a lot longer as I remember.

Back