untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a not so great view of some of my boredom relievers. Perhaps I'll do a layout as nice as the one above at a later date. I like iron sights and I've never really gotten into shotguns.

CHrist Almighty guys.... are you planning something special? As far as I see it (in my pacifist mind) you only have two hands, so you can should two guns at the max. So why have enough to outfit an entire platoon?

LMAO!!!!

I do have a complex tool box and that is only half of it.

THere's no Rust on my Ruger 10/22. It's just the fact that I never clean it and the light from the flash reflected off the reciever.

Here is the rest of my toys....

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Oohh, is that what they call it? Well, I just hope I never run into Luis' toolbox when he's out fixing things. That'd be a bit frightening!

P.s. Luis, do you have an AK (one of the many types) I've always wanted to fire one of those...

I once owned a Romanian SAR-1, Styer MADDI, & Hesse Arms Model 47 AMD63. I sold them all.

I had them when the ban was still in effect. But after the ban, the Ak-47 lost my interest because I could get all of the AR-15 magazines for $10.00 again. So I sold all three of them and used the cash to get my AR-15.
[FONT=verdana,arial][/FONT]

Ruger .22/45

It was made for the US Air Force in the 1970s as a training pistol. It is the grip frame of a 1911-A1 pistol and is about the same weight. They were .22 Caliber training pistols.

Also the US Navy modified a couple of them for the SEALs during Vietnam. THey were called MKII Hush Puppies.

Most of the firearms that I have are for hunting or collecting.

But you guys forget, I'm entering the profession of law enforcement. So four of the firearms listed are used for work in the academy.

1) GLOCK 17 (Duty Pistol)
2) Colt AR-15A3 (Patrol Rifle)
3) Remington 870 Express Magnum (Riot Shotgun)
4) S&W Model 642 (Backup gun)

I also have a CCW License so I carry what ever I want off duty. I'm not restricted to my duty issue pistol.

on a side note, how hard is it to get a CCW license? Do you have to be in Law enforcement to get one? what if you go into a profession where you might need to protect yourself offduty, like a judge, or a lawyer who has nasty clients?

OORAH said:
on a side note, how hard is it to get a CCW license? Do you have to be in Law enforcement to get one? what if you go into a profession where you might need to protect yourself offduty, like a judge, or a lawyer who has nasty clients?

Most of your questions depend entirely on your local laws. My state makes it rather easy, though it is time consuming; there are a couple of applications that have to be filed at the local courthouse, and there is a background check to make sure you aren't a convicted dirtbag, but there isn't much else to it. Quite a bit of info here on what you need to know for local jurisdictions: http://www.packing.org/

Judges, IIRC, are allowed to carry just like peace officers are, but lawyers would need to go through the same process any other private citizen would.

Florida is a "Shall Issue" State. What that means is that any Florida Citizen can get a CCW if they have no criminal past and if they do what is required by the state to apply for a CCW. Basicly, you take the class given by a firearms instructor and have your fingerprints taken and send the check. After 90 days. You get you CCW.

As a LEO, I can carry a pistol off duty without a CCW if my department allows it. Which it does. But I have to carry my Department Issue GLOCK 17 due to our SOPs. I don't want to carry that off duty. So I got a CCW and I can carry what I want anytime of the day without a problem. My Department can't say no because I am allowed by the State to carry with the CCW Permit. Also in FLorida, you skip the Five/Three day waiting period for buying a new firearm.

Five Days if your'e a civilian
Three Days if your LEO

In Florida, Judges fall under the classifaction of LEOs and the state does allow Judges to carry.

I have a Ruger Mk II that's very similar. It's pretty loud for a .22 but lots of fun to shoot. A factory target included with the pistol had a sickeningly tight grouping that I have yet to duplicate.

Hate to say it, but I was never big on benellis. A guy I know had a supernova, sucker always failed on him. Of course, my brother lent out his browning to the dude adn the gun came back with no lubricant on it whatsoever.

That could be why the benelli failed because he treated it like crap. My Nova and M1 Super 90 has never failed me once. It has gone through a Argentinian dove hunt without a problem. And during those hunts. I have seen Remington, Browning, Franchi shotguns just breakdown.

Side Note - THe Remington was a Model 1187. The 870 Express and 870 Wingmaster have always lasted.

Look at that!

Thats too much lol... what are you going to do with all those Luis and moving0target? heh.. all I can say is "wow" 8)

For me they're largely toys. I take them to the range, make lots of noise, make lots of holes.

Then again, in a SHTF scenario, I could have a reasonably well equipped platoon or two.

Back